Where?

3/29/10

Three Stair Ledge

Been to this sort of downhill three stair ledge in Silverlake three times recently. I already posted the photos I shot of Justin doing noseblunts from my first time there, here's what I got the other two days.


Josh Campos getting started with a back lip.


More backside skidding from Campos.


Then Josh stepped up to a back noseblunt.


I got a lot of shots of this trick.




Even more angles of this trick on my flickr.


Justin Cefai was there again, working on a steezy switch back lip.


I love the font of the GIANT SAVINGS.


Some of the Sugar/Goldstar guys randomly showed up. Billy Roper was doing some steezy blunts to fakie.


More blunt fakie.


Popping out out to fakie. There is another angle on flickr.


Matty Lemond was doing some proper back lips.


Another angle on flickr.


Boss man, Marko Jazbinzek working on his noseblunts. Another one on flickr.


Suraj and Josh perched as the session winds down.




"Un-American Scum"






A few other random Suraj and Josh shots on flickr.


Hit up the same spot again a couple days later and Ray Maldonado was also sliding some back noseblunts.


And thats it. I still have a lot of photos to post, so check back soon.

No comments: