Where?

3/1/10

Lurking

1. Acute to subacute Hill-Sachs deformity.
2. Tear anterior inferior labrum with an intact appearing periosteum. No assiocated bony lesion.
3. Small joint effusion.

According to the MRI, that's whats wrong with my shoulder. The doctor gave me the option to either go ahead and get surgery, or wait for a month and hope it shows signs of healing. Naturally, I chose to wait. Since I'm unable to skate I've been finding myself doing lots of lurking lately, busting out the camera even when nothing really is going down. You'll see what I mean towards the end of the post.


Broah called me the other day and asked if I wanted to get some flicks with Lil' Stewart Kirst who has apparently been hitting handrails lately. The next day we hit up this popular curved rail in the Marina and Stewie front boarded it no problem.


Wes was there too, and handled a proper crooked grind.


Apparently Wes has been battling for this crook for a while. It was rad to see how stoked he was when he rolled away.


The best part about the land was that right after touching down Wes shouted "WESTSIDE!" I'm still not sure why, but it was hilarious.


After the rail everyone ended up skating this bench on the side of a high security building. Not being able to shred, I entertained myself by shooting this photo. Broah - crooked grind.


On another day I cruised down PCH with Jesus and Justin to this abandoned gas station manny pad that you've probably seen before. Having nothing else to do, I walked up on top of this sketchy roof that felt like it was gonna cave in, layed down, and hung my camera over side to shoot this overhead angle of Jesus' casual manny.


I'm kinda stoked on this other shot of Jesus' manny. I definitely never would have shot it if it wasn't for my injury.


Haha yeah, I really didn't have anything else to do. More Jesus manualing.


Justin Cefai doing his thing, warming up before trying to film a line.


In the middle of filming a line. I love how Malibu looks like the South in the picture.

Many more lurker photos coming soon.

No comments: