Where?

3/4/10

Footy

I haven't been posting any videos lately because I was waiting for a chance to take them to casa de Grajeda so that I could post them for you all in the best quality possible. Finally took care of that yesterday, so here is a post full of videos.


Was skating the Lafayette Park skate plaza a while back and wasn't really planning on shooting anything, but I had to run back to my car and bust out the camera after seeing Guffey throw down a tre flip noseslide all nonchalantly. Youtube version.


Tyler Kindred has been crushing rails lately and has been taking full advantage of the recently deknobbed Beverly Hills High rail. Flashes would of messed with Tyler's eyes in the super low light, so I just lurked and shot low quality video. Heelflip boardslide. Youtube version.


Injured shoulder, so I had nothing better to do than walk around on a roof that felt like it was gonna cave in and get random videos from this trippy angle. Jesus wheelies his was across the frame. Youtube version.


Justin Cefai was working on another trick, but he helped me out with a first try kickflip nose wheelie. Youtube version.


While lurking at the beach the other day I convinced Ray Maldonado to film blog footy #3. He did this not so easy line way too easily.

No comments: