Where?

1/31/09

PCH Overpass Spot.


Another random clip from the sand gaps.


After skating the beach we did a little mission to this super steep and rough bank at the bottom of a curling bridge over PCH. Josh stuck a few proper blunt fakies.


Another blunt fakie from Campos.


Alec of course felt right at home on the sketchy thing and was killing it. Here he toe pokes on a steezy front rock.


Beck again handling a backside nosepick, no hands.


Eventually he decided to just wallie over the whole thing.


Then added a backside 180 to that.


Another angle of the wallie back 180, with Fern getting some proper BGPs back there.

Alright, this is where the post gets super interesting.

Campos on that texting proggie.


Campos on the banana tip. I should sell this photo to Red Bull.


Colin the leveller.


Me and Alec coming through with some stoke.


Josue photography.


So deep.


Campos rocking.


Philosophical love.

5 comments:

richmond knight said...

your pictures make me stoked to skate. superb.

Anonymous said...

i really like that first photo...and your tank top.

Timothy Regard said...

I shout out on my blog, and you never update your blog?!
WHAT IS THIS? :P
haha.

Taylor Fitz-Gibbon said...

Haha oh damn, I had no idea you gave me a shout out! Thanks Timmy! I have an update coming real soon, I just have to get around to editing a couple photos.

manchildandrebuttsavage said...

excellent work