Where?

1/6/09

North Campus Session.

Alright, so the recent spurt of posts is probably going to slow down now, yesterday was my first day of classes and winter break is officially over. On Sunday, my last day of break, I skated the northern portion of my lovely campus with a hefty crew.


Before meeting up with everyone else, Josh Campos was killing this ledge. I wiped out the camera for a second and filmed this ledge to manual trick.


We met up with everyone at this famous spot in front of the Public Policy building. Campos had these nollie backside flips on lock, so I had to capture one.


I decided to experiment a bit, shooting from inside the building entrance. Thats Jake Eames tossing a switch flip.


It's a little hard to tell, but thats Colin Cook catching a kickflip in the distance.


Another Jake Eames switch flip.


I decided to film some more of what was going down off the ledge. I'm pretty sure Jake Eames stuck this fakie heelflip first try.


I kept being annoying and asking people to try back to back tricks, my persistence finally paid off and Garrett Blair and Campos agreed to throw back to back 360 flips. Awesome. Cefai's frustration was building up for a while before this, and it finally boiled over after this fall haha.


Some people left, but the session continued over on this concrete slab. Here Josh comes through with a switch nose bonk.


Another view of the nose bonk.


Jake has epic pop, he probably could of kickflipped over a ledge twice as high.


I'm not really stoked on this photo, but I had to post it because of the trick. Switch flip up and over.


One of the things thats cool about shooting photos with Campos is that he likes to be involved in the photo process. He's always down to do whatever is needed to make a photo just a little better. Here he is talking to me after the switch flip.


I wanted to shoot a photo from up on top of this hallway over hang thing and Josh asked me what would look good. I told him a backside flip, and he quickly obliged and stuck one.


Josh killed this bike rack gap, one of the many tricks he did was this nollie backside flip, multiple times. Watch out for a banger of a nollie backside flip in his next Scummish part.

No comments: