Where?

12/23/07

A Whole Lotta Christian.

Had a quick little session with Christian at Paul Revere the other day. After skating for a while I decided to climb up on top of the gym and get some pictures.

This is Christian doing a backside pop shuvit.

These shots are kinda played out in skate photography, but fuck it, I love them anyway. 360 flip.

Sorry Christian for making you do so many damn tre flips!



A closer look. If you know Christian, you know he has the best tre flips, but I don't think my photos really show just how awesome they are. The best part about them is the way he really stomps them down hard on the bolts; the exact opposite of little kid tre flips.

I had to get a photo of this little kid who was shredding up the banks with his dad.

A million tre flips later and Christian was still somehow in a good mood.

Definitely think I like the horizontal version more.

Christian came up with this idea, so give him credit if you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO Taylor, nice photos man. Recently found your blog and must have checked them all out by now. You got some amazing photos here and I've been passing it onto friends. I like the black and white photos in this series, nice and grainy... adds a cool effect. Keep up the good work man

Taylor Fitz-Gibbon said...

Thanks Paul! I really appreciate it!