Where?

12/21/07

The Infamous Chinatown Loading Dock.

Headed over to the east side of downtown for a session earlier today. We couldn't get the photo we set out to for because of some parked cars, so we settled for a more mellow session at the always fun Chinatown loading dock. I busted out my camera for a bit while Jake and Sean we trying to film some tech hammers.

This shot was pretty accidental, but I like it for some reason.

Jake Eames is a beast. Locking in to nollie flip back tails no problem.

Some more nollie flip back tail.

This is the pose Christian came up with when he saw that I was shooting a photo of him.

Watch out for Jake's part in Ian Edward's upcoming video "Cali Haze." Some more nollie back tail.

A lurker watches Christian Schultz ollie off the launch.

Sean Bowers balancing a switch back nosegrind.

Christian joined me on the center divider, so I shot a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, this was the first time I checked your blog and I really like it. I need to get my ass up and start making my blog. Some really beautiful photos that I have not laid eyes upon before and very un-pretentious captions. I love you, your awesome and fitzphotos is definitely going in my bookmarks. - Andrew

Taylor Fitz-Gibbon said...

Thanks Andrew! I really appreciated it. Let me know if you get a blog going.