Where?

12/29/08

I'm Back.

So I haven't posted anything in ages mostly because I had my D70 stolen and I'm too lazy to get film processed most of the time. Well anyway, I have a new camera now so I should be updating decently often. My new camera has an awesome little video mode as well, so expect some random clips along with the photos.


Just messing around at this ledge spot near Chinatown with Josue. Watch your back Grajeda Films. You can watch the clip in better quality if you double click on it and click "watch in high quality."


Then we went to this high coped ledge spot down the street from Chiparaki. Christian was stoked just sitting in the sun.


Josue was working on some shit.


Josh Campos - Switch Front Nose. I really wanted to shoot this ledge straight on but unfortunately there was a car parked right in front of the skateable part of the ledge.


Another view. Still getting back into flow of things.


This shit should be a O'Quinn ad. Josue trying to be all cool.

Kicking it in the car.



I deleted the montage of clips and instead I"ve decided to present all my video clips separately, and treat them sort of like photos. Here they are.


Josh Campos - back tail fakie.


Josh Campos - switch front nose.


Josh Campos - back tail shuv.


Josh Campos and Max Schwartz - tail skid doubles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

josue is pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

these are awesome. you never cease to amaze me taytay!

_Kat said...

sweet videos there. glad you got a new camera too! :)