Where?

7/9/08

Michigonians Maul McBride.

Justin hit me up to shoot some photos on this table he found outside McBride Elementary School that was sitting in front of an epic painting. I didn't have lightstands for my flashes and the ambient light kept changing every few seconds, but I guess it still worked out alright.

Garrett Blair fucking kills it. The session had barely started and he was already locking into these kickflip back tails.

I'm stoked Christian came out skating. Here he glides out of a crook.

Another view. You guys better be actually clicking on these horizontals to view them at full size.

Justin Cefai comes through with a back smith.

Garrett was mashing through these back feebles.

After sticking a few back smiths, Justin moved on to back 180 nosegrinds.

A fisheye view.

Sorry for the major ass shot, I was still set up for Justin's back 180 nosegrind when Garrett stuck this perfect front crooks.

No comments: