Where?

7/30/08

Gone Inland.

On my first full day as a 22 year old I headed inland to skate some of the typical industrial spots you can find out there.

During the mandatory flatground warm up session I noticed that Jesus had an epic sweat ghost on his shirt.

Garrett Blair was killing it as usual. Here he warms up with a front board as the lurkers lurk.

Garrett moved on and stuck this front tail.

I can't wait to see Frankie's photo of this.

Austin's back is fucked up so he can't really skate. Instead he tried to sneak a peak up my shorts. Caught in the act.

We went to this amazing loading dock spot, but unfortunately security called the cops pretty much as soon as we got there. What are they trying to secure? This isn't the photo I wanted to shoot, but here is Garrett snapping over the rail.

Ray was really afraid when he heard the cops were coming.

We moved on to this awesome stair ledge spot. Alec Beck was skidding some proper back tails.

As was Ray Maldonado.

Frankie's Feet.

I decided to get experimental with some overhead fisheye shit. More sweet Ray back tail action.

Another Ray back skidder.

You've probably already noticed, but Alec isn't a fancy footwork type of skater. His style is all force and dedication. As a consequence, he always seems to end up on the floor.

Right after spinning out of a back lip.

Unfortunately the day light ran out before Alec could stick this back lip. My picture really doesn't show how high that fourth step was.

Now that you've looked through my boring shit go check Jesus' amazing new Scummish Montage. Some dude in a purple tee does the most buttery nose manny.

No comments: