Where?

4/12/08

Arizona Trip - Day Two.

Ah yes, the annual spring time Arizona trip. For the last few days I have been skating around the Phoenix area with Alec Beck, Colin Cook, Mike Limb, Broah, Zach Plehn, Jose, Tyler Kindred, and the Edwards bros. I missed out on the day one skating cause I couldn't leave LA until the evening, but check Broah's day one post. On the second day of the trip I wasn't feeling very inspired to shoot so I spent most of my day skating, but here are the photos that I did come up with.

The first spot we hit up was this skate park in Chandler with this pretty burly bank to wall. Alec handled a back tail no problem.

Mike frontside airs into the same tranny that Alec just tweaked an indy out of as Ian captures the footy.

Yeah this photo sucks, but I had to post it because of the awesome view of Alec's rear.

Teamwork. Another view of this epic threesome at work.

After Chandler we hit up the infamous Tempe skate park. As it was getting dark Alec was killing this cradle thing in the bowl, so I was forced to whip out the camera. Here he does a proper back smith.

A long lens view of Alec's gnarly back smith.

After getting bored of back smiths, Alec moved on to back crail slides. Here he delicately pinches his nose with sophisticated steeze.

Now go check out Broah's day two photos and sequences.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no f/s 5-0 flick on the bank to wall?

Taylor Fitz-Gibbon said...

Nah I only shot a couple attempts and they came out shitty. Sorry Mike!

Anonymous said...

you are fired! haha jk
but no really.