Where?

5/11/10

Catching Up

I've been getting pretty behind on my photos, so this post is just me tossing up a bunch of backlogged stuff I haven't posted yet.

Had a fun session at this Rosemead homemade spot again. I've been hearing the spot was destroyed recently. Such a bummer. I really hope there was a decent reason for destroying it. Ray Maldonado having fun on the long parking block ledge.

Ray was doing these every try.

Gotta love Guffey's commentary. Thats Alec Beck doing the mean grinder.

Ray steps it up and kickflips into the back lip.

Tyler Kindred working on his pop overs.

Alec Beck using all four elements of the spot in Blog Footy #12.

Alec going back the other direction for Blog Footy #13.

Ray crushing it in Blog Footy #14.

Guffey killing it first try for Blog Footy #15.

This probably should of been part of the Hollenbeck post, but oh well. Alec shutting the spot down.

Tyler Kindred warming up on this rail at SAMO with a front board.

Before Tyler could get his trick this cop with sweet hair came and gave us the boot. Not sure why the SAMO employee called the cops without even asking us to leave first.

I was feeling really sick one day but was convinced to get out of bed for a sec when I heard that everyone was skating this gnarly hydrant gap really near where I live. The photos are pretty weak because my head hurt too much trying to think of a good way to shoot this. Austin Squire was handling though, floating a proper switch ollie.

Then he ripped a kickflip.

Josh Campos smoking a frontside flip.

This parking lot hill is right next to my work. It's pretty damn fun to bomb. Campos did a nice tre flip into it.

Went to this really gnarly street gap in Chinatown. I love how casual Tislam Smith looks floating this warm up ollie.

We were only at this spot for a second, but Alec Beck managed to fit in a quick back smith.

Hit up this crazy white thing again and Alec was having fun.

Alec pumping to fakie.

Another angle showing the other side.

Then he pulled of a pretty sick frontside side rock.

I see this handicap ramp all the time and never expected anyone to ollie it. Tislam Smith didn't hesitate at all though.


2 comments:

bella said...

Thank you for your nice video.I really enjoy to visit this type of post.I feel very happy to visit your post.Keep it up..


uni

K8 Leonard said...

Very nice boys.