Where?

2/6/10

Dislocated

Not gonna be much text in this post as I recently dislocated my right shoulder, so I'm annoyingly typing with just my left hand.


I've walked, skated, biked, and driven past this cutty little ledge a ton of times and never noticed its potential. Campos put it to use with a back nosegrind.








Not gonna name the trick Justin Cefai is handling in this Altadena ditch. I've heard rumors of a ZJ video dropping soonish, and this creative trick should be in it.

Alright, I'm over this lefty stuff. Check back real soon for a bunch of photos from a productive day of skating in the valley.

2 comments:

Brent said...

sucks about your shoulder. shots #3 and #4 are sickkkk with the shadows and what i'm assuming is a remote flash in the bushes

Huck said...

josh campos and his zapatos rojos