Where?

6/11/09

Randoms.

Been super busy with school so I haven't been shooting much, or had any time to edit the few things I did shoot. Here are some of the few things I got.


We went to that epic pool up in the mountains of Malibu again. Somehow people ended up jumping off this random no push off slab. Huck Gibson easy handles a back 180.


As you already know, Josh Campos has a beastly frontside flip.


Alec Beck got his pop shuv on.


Skated UCLA as usual. Justin Cefai stepped up the gap to 3 bike racks. This photo is pretty whatever, but it's something to post.


More sweet Cefai backside flip action.


It's pretty much impossible to tell, but thats Justin catching a kickflip down the set.


More recently we spotted this tree while driving by and Alec got creative. He actually somehow managed to roll away more cleanly than this, but I didn't a sequence.


And here's the still shot. Pretty whatever. Sometimes I really miss the 1/500th+ flash sync of the D70.

No comments: