Where?

3/18/09

Lotz of Fitz Clipz.

Haven't made a post in a while cause I've been so busy with classes, but I just finished finals, so hopefully I'll be back on it.


Josh Campos does his thing at Culver Park while I try to distract you by putting fences in the way. That's a switch flip nose manny if you can't tell.


We went to this pretty fun ledges behind an Albertson's in Calabasas. Josh was killing it as you can imagine. I told him to do a trick on each ledge and he came through with this first try.


Spying on Josh's tailslide from inside a bush.


Went to the beach. Alec and Josh having some fun.


Alec Beck is good, real good. Popping out of front blunts no problem and shit.


Went skating with the Campos brothers. This spot out in Rosemead is pretty worn down, but still fun.


Josh just cruising.


The Campos brothers killing it again, before I come through with a beautifully executed nollie back 5-0 through the whole damn ledge.


Josh shows you how to properly execute a nollie grind.


Later that day we hit up this abandoned gas station manny pad along PCH. Josh came through with this in just a couple tries.


This was fun. Epic doubles action, Josh and me.


Switch and regular.


And finally, I actually have a couple photos. As you know, Alec kills ramps, and this one at a church in Venice is no exception.


Check the tweak. He almost flew out of the frame on this one. Pretty epic.

1 comment:

Christian said...

i can't even decide which is better and i know he did both of those first try........