Where?

6/9/08

Some Film!

So I just recently developed the first role of film I've shot in a while. Since I'm so broke I'm making every frame count and behaving like a total amateur by posting practically each frame I shot. Sweet. Here are some of the shots from the first portion of the roll.

This is the Chiparaki warehouse, which is where I work. All the shots in the next two posts are going to be based around this awesome place.

I decided to have a photo session in the bathroom for no good reason. For a more awesome version of this photo, check Alf's awesome flier for a party you should of been at.

I'm fucking deep. I should of done something more like this.

Wall meets window in the bathroom. Really fucking similar to this older shot of mine.

This could be a paint roller. Reminds me of book I recently had to read for my Social Psych class. "Mindfulness" by Ellen Langer (looking fresh!).

View of the bathroom roof from the toilet. What some other people look at.

The dirt right outside Chiparaki. Not too long ago (1984) this dirt and the field to the right looked like this. You can even see the Chiparaki building over on the left of the frame.

Anyway, sorry for the boring non skating post. Be prepared for another one in a couple days.

No comments: