Where?

5/17/08

Public Policy.

Just a small little post, but I have some more photos that I've just been too lazy to deal with yet. They should be up real soon. For now I have a few photos from a little session at the Public Policy building at UCLA. I've been skating this spot after class a lot lately, it's a good time for sure.

Pretty random. I found this frame on my memory card and thought it was sort of funny. Matt and Kevin fix pushing.

Kevin takes off.

Suraj throws some steeze on this back smith.

All lines lead me to believe Matt is gliding a crooks across that smooth coping.

Suraj desaturates his back smith steeze.

Oh yeah, fuck UCSB. Last night someone stole my board at my friend's birthday party. I'm pretty sure it was this guy. He's probably pushing mongo on his way to Freebirds as I type this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, that sucks about your board... although i think its even more funny that you got a picture of the guy. You should hunt him down, I'm sure you could find him from that photo.

Nice shots man

-Paul