Where?

10/14/07

Tyler Skates a Rail.

Went to this rail the other day to watch Tyler Kindred destroy it. I just messed around and experimented a lot, heres what I came up with.

The team at work. Go to 411vm.com to see the clip Jesus made from this session.

Fucked with the colors on this one.

Jesus, we really gotta get this Moomat shit going.

Nollie.



Nollie.

Whitey looking trim!

Jesus looking trim!

Ty was stressing for a bit, but he got his trick.



I guess skating a handrail for an couple hours is tiring or something.



Switch Front Board.

Last and least is me being an awful photographer and shooting photos of my big head instead of Ty's trick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring. Special. Makes me want to forget about the 10s of thousands of dollars of debt I owe and go out and buy that used digital SLR that dude wants to sell me. My friend works at DLXSF and his buddy is an intern at SLAP. I'm sure they would like to see your work. I send the dudes a link to the goods. Keep it up.