Where?

2/27/07

Best Spot Ever.

I went back to this amazing ledge spot and got alot of photos yesterday. Here they are.

Alec leans with it on this steezy front board.

Haha. I thought this was funny. Eddie rips his invisible board.

It always amazes me how many ledge tricks Alec has on lock. Especially for a tranny guy. Back smith first try.

Alec pushes switch while the mansions look at the ocean.

I actually like this alot. Not completely sure why. Alec back smiths while Eddie lurks.

Alec, in between tricks.

This is my favorite of the bunch. Eddie does a back tail.

Eddie does his signature heelflip 5-0 as Alec watches and the mansions look at the ocean.

In color this time. Eddie crooked grinds.

This picture makes me cold. Alec with a dusky back lip.

The ledge's shadows look like a book. Sorta. Alec does a front blunt.

I switch up to fish as the last bit of light went away and Jesus got a flick! Front nose. Peep the little moon up there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Epic Cuz!